Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My first bun...

The representative election.

Arun(mama) and Akshay won the election and became rep and assistant rep in boys.

The girls rep election - here comes the interesting part.

Our class strength was 75. 20 girls, rest were boys.
So boys were the deciding factor.

No one was familiar with any girl. Then How to judge the girls? To whom we would vote?
Only way to judge them was how they look. Only eyes saw all the girls.

Obviously, 53 and 1 won the election and became reps.

My first bun:
My roommate chocku was very strong in solving problems. He taught all the problems and also gave tricks to solve them quickly.

Our first periodical, first exam was “Electrical science”.

We were sitting in the examination hall. My roll number was 30. Fortunately or unfortunately, roll numbers 29 and 31 were girls. We were seated column wise according to our roll numbers.

In front of me was 31 and behind me was 29.

First time I tried to speak with 31. I asked her,”Enaku ethavathu theriyalana kekurean, Sollunga. Ok ya?”
Her reply was, “mudiyathu”. (Great bun for me).
Then I thought, “ithu theva thanda unaku”. (intha ponnungalea ippadi than)

Full vex. Got the question paper.
I didn’t see such a question paper in my life. The first line was “Answer all questions”.
Edited by:Ram(46)

Previous post --- Next post

-Jeyabalaji


7 comments:

Siva said...

A great one !! I remember my first periodicals too..Nex adjacent to me was Rahul,before me was a gal,I was at the last position ,so behind me nobody was there, I haven spoken wit Rahul before, I jus smiled at him, he said , " You are my bes frnd,save me in exams !!" ..From tat time on ,periodicals n semester wer fun for us !!

guru said...

dae scene.. you got 46/50 in that exam da.. marandhurupoam nu nenachiyoa

Madhusudhanan D said...

@Guru: mass.

@Balaji: nadandhadha ezhudhu. unmaiya marachiko, aanaaa poi solladha...

And numberukku badhila peraiye ezhudhen. enna kettu pochu. unga classku mattum theriyanuma?

Jeyabalaji said...

@siva: yaru machi antha ponnu?

@madhu: naan yeluthiyathu ellam unmai. unmaiya thavira verondrum illai.

Siva said...

@balaji :
Enga class nu sonaduku apram idu tevaia yarunu araichi panradu..nan unkita no ku peru ketana , cse'nu terinjadu apram ,eduku kaetutu..

sivakpm said...

@Balaji : keep going .. Good one!!

Shree Chinnasamy said...

Interesting B-).
Karishma bun'u kodathathu yennaku theriyama poche :P
I still remember my E.S marks !!! Horrible !!!