Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First day...

Most of the guys from cse knew the four.

Me, dinesh, chocku and ramanathan.

First day:
Woke up early morning and everyone was ready to go.
We went to mess hall. We didn’t expect; a very long queue. We were waiting nearly half an hour for the breakfast.
Had our breakfast and started to college in bus.
Me, dinesh and ramanathan was in cse - a and chocku in cse – b.

Dinesh was from Madurai. He knew one guy in our class who was also from Madurai. They were friends from their school days. So dinesh joined with him. Then I and ramanathan sat together in class.

Ramanathan was advising me,”daily we have to sit in first two rows”. But I am not interested in that. I want to sit with dinesh, to whom I was familiar compared to the other.

Sivaraj and mohanraj, they called me by my name and introduced themselves. I was just thinking,” How they knew me!!!” and asked to them.

Siva explained, “yesterday our parents talked and my father gave details about you”
okay, I smiled and shook hands with them.

First day was not that much interesting like in cinemas, but not bad.


Evening in the hostel,
We went to the dinesh friend room (the guy from Madurai).
He introduced his roommates to us (abhilash, anildev and arun balagopalan).

You got that guy?

Ya, he is NaveenNishanth (@Vishal by our class girls)…

Previous post --- Next post

-Jeyabalaji

3 comments:

Siva said...

ne pota kadalai'a lam solave ila :)

guru said...

poara poaka paatha naalu varusham eludhuva poala...

Jeyabalaji said...

machi u also have interesting moments. start sharing those things da. in all mokkai works, we will relax, while reading those things.