Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My first blog...

College life
Everyone should experience this in their life.
First day in college hostel.
Today 18th July, 2006. Most of the guys came with their parents.

Same for me too. I came with my father and cousin. 4 guys in a room. Already 2 guys occupied the room, which has been allotted for us. They both occupied a single cot. I joined in that room and occupied the other one. All are talking about the marks scored in school. I am the least scorer. Parents are talking among themselves. In the mean time we are buying bucket, mug, bed etc.

The 2 guys didn’t talk properly with me. I am expecting for the 4th one and was thinking that “andha rendu perumea soora padips pola”.

Like super star dialogue, “Late ah vanthalum, latest ah varuvean”, the 4th one reached late. He and his parents were busy in talking with one senior (from 2nd year ECE). All are in the same room. After the guy had left from the room, they started talking with our parents and started giving advice to 4 of us (obviously).

Many parents left their wards and start leaving from the hostel. Me too walking with my father till the hostel entrance and waved my hands (bye dad).

After that I and the 4th one started talking with each other. We didn’t consider the other two. After talking with him I feel better and I thought at least one guy is in our level.

I think this is the only room with all four are tamilians. That day we slept early. Tomorrow the first day of college in my life.

Next post

-Jeyabalaji

6 comments:

guru said...

thodarum...

Unknown said...

nostalgic...

Siva said...

good one..adu yarunu solave ila.. welcome to the club :)

Shree Chinnasamy said...

...nostalgic.
Keep going...

sivakpm said...

Dài did u earn something by writing your mokkai story???

Jeyabalaji said...

@sivakpm: poda naye...