Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dedicated to Ramanathan...

Really Ramanathan would have tough days with us. (me, Dinesh and Chocku).

One day, all roommates were in room. Ramanathan wanted to go out urgently. That time Dinesh told me to lock the room outside. I simply went out and without any noise I locked the door outside. After 5 minutes I opened the door and asked them,”hey who locked the door outside? What happened?”

Ramanathan was full tensed and scolded me. That was the first time Ramanathan used some bad words.



Again one night, me, dinesh and chocku were lying on the bed and talking. Ramanathan was not there in room.

In our room we have two fans, two tube lights and one round bulb. Chocku decided to play with Ramanathan. So he removed the starters of the two tube lights and removed the round bulb too. Fan was working properly.

After some time, Ramanathan came inside. He switched on the lights. But nothing turned on. Ramanathan was full tensed and he didn’t understand what’s happening. He called us, but we 3 acted like, sleeping.

In the mean time, Krishna Kutty was taking attendance.

Ramanathan went to him and told,”sir light is not working in my room”.
Kutty told to check whether current was there?
Ram said,”sir fan and all working properly. But lights were not”.

Kutty came to our room and switched on the lights. It was working fine. (chocku already put the starter and the bulb, when ramanathan went out to meet Kutty). Kutty scolded Ramanathan and went. Really we couldn’t control laughing ourselves. Ramanathan was full tortured but couldn’t do anything, laid down to bed and slept.

Really sorry for all those things Mr.Ramanathan. But I couldn’t get all those fun again in my life (neither me nor Ramanathan). Really we miss you :-(

Previous post --- Next post

-Jeyabalaji

4 comments:

kishore said...

comedy panite...

Jeyabalaji said...

@raki: but all are real machi...

sivakpm said...

You are the story & script writer for my film da :)
assault-a kathai vudra !!!

Shree Chinnasamy said...

1st year'le, avana torture panna aarambachiteengala B-).
Very interesting. Keep going. Looking forward for the next script :)